Best Girls’ Weekend Activities Near Bella Beach
A getaway with some of your favorite friends to a Bella Beach vacation rental on the Oregon Coast sounds pretty good to just about everyone these days. Add in all the amenities of Bella Beach and you have all the makings for a fantastic girls’ weekend you will always remember! Now is the time to gather your best friends together and head to Bella Beach, where guests of Meredith Loding can enjoy a wide range of on-property amenities:
- An on-property French café, C’est La Vie
- Private beach access
- Complimentary use of beach cruiser bikes and beach wagons
- Community Park, playground, and basketball court
- Access to the Bella Beach Backyard with lawn games, a BBQ, and firepit
- On-site management office, where our friendly and knowledgeable team is available to assist you 24/7
Would you like to know more about why a stay at a Bella Beach vacation rental is the perfect choice for your girls’ weekend? In a word…location, location, location! Bella Beach is the perfect home base for exploring the Oregon Coast with your besties and puts you a short stroll or drive away from many local favorite attractions. We have compiled a shortlist of some popular (nearby!) things to see, eat and discover to help you start planning a memorable weekend:
- Start your morning right with a strong cup of coffee. Grab the girls, and head to one of our favorite spots for a brew with a view – Left Coast Coffee. Enjoy stunning ocean views as you sip on a great crafted cup of coffee. Feeling like staying closer to home? Take a quick stroll to Café C’est La Vie, Bella Beach’s on-property café. Grab a cappuccino and some decadent French-style pastries to go and enjoy back on your front porch.
- Spa or spot a spout. Enjoy a day of pampering at The Spa at Salishan. The stunning views and state of the art spa services will have you feeling refreshed and renewed. After your blissful spa stop, stroll through the Salishan Marketplace for a little shopping. We love popping into Unique & Knotty to see this cute boutique’s seasonal inventory. Looking for a little more action instead? Charter a whale-watching trip where you and your friends can spend a memorable day together marveling at these majestic mammals. There are lots of charters to choose from, but Dockside Charters, Inc. is great for larger groups.
- Lunchtime! No trip to the Oregon Coast is complete without sampling some fresh seafood. Lucky for you, there is a plethora of great options! You cannot go wrong with a stop at Local Ocean. Enjoy the freshest of fresh seafood with views of the harbor, ocean, and mountains. They also serve several delicious vegetarian dishes, and will happily prefer a gluten-free dish upon request, so there is something for everyone! See a bottle of wine on the wine menu that you would like to try? They also offer 30% off bottles to go. Perfect for toasting to an amazing day back at your beautiful Bella Beach rental. Cheers! Clearwater is also a fantastic spot for a memorable meal with friends. Make sure and leave room for their table-side s’mores!
- Explore Newport’s Historic Nye Beach. Nye Beach offers stunning views, easy beach access, boutique shops, and a vibrant art scene. Pick up a souvenir or keepsake at one of their many gift shops and discover local artists at numerous exhibitions around town. You can find works exhibited at the Newport Visual Arts Center, located at the Nye Beach Turnaround. All exhibits are free and open to the public. Also at the Turnaround, is the historic Yaquina Art Gallery and Gift Shop that occupies a former changing house for beach goers built in 1914, and the Newport Visual Arts Center (“VAC”) – a public art exhibition space.
- Wine and dine at Tidal Raves. Enjoy dinner and a view with the girls at this stylish restaurant perched on an oceanside cliff. We love their decadent Dungeness crab mac and cheese (perfect for sharing!), pacific rockfish tacos, and king salmon, served seared or Cajun-style with stone ground mustard beurre blanc, risotto & fresh crab. The restaurant does not take reservations, but the view and food are worth the wait!
Meredith Lodging has an amazing selection of Bella Beach vacation rentals that can accommodate up to 19 guests. Many of our homes have private hot tubs, and some are pup-friendly, so your dog can join in on the fun, too!
Ready to laugh, explore, and relax with your girlfriends? We guarantee a stay at Bella Beach will provide the perfect location for a weekend to remember! You can view our Bella Beach vacation rentals collection online, or call our friendly Reservations Team at 877.778.9055 to book your stay. We hope to see you soon! In the meantime, follow us on social and tag those vacay posts #STAYWITHMEREDITH.